Lightframe Bulldog Liner 1.250
Machine Features and Specifications:
- CNC Machined out of LOW LOW Carbon Steel.
- Tattooer designed, programmed, and machined - the whole 9 yards.
- Lifetime guarantee on Frame and Coils.
- Weight of machine 7.1 ounces. The perfect weight to lay in some mean lines!!
- Easy to operate tube chuck that will accept all tubes
- 1.250 inch 8 wrap coils
- Indexed coil screws and overall O.C.D. attention to details (Rainman style)
- High quality American-made hardware (No Bullshit Crap Parts on My Machines!)
- Clip cord connection perfection. The holes are the perfect size for the clip.
Machine Running Recommendations:
- Needle size : 5-7-9-11-14’s and larger
- Volts & Speed : 4.5 - 6.8 V - 145 MHZ
- Punchy with top end sweet spot
- (Liner version) Great for single pass bold lines as well as smaller lines
- Lifetime warranty on frame and Coils
- Tested and tuned with needle & tube
My favorite Bulldog tattoo machine in a standard size. For years I have been building this style of machine and to be very honest until this current frame i have not been able to be perfectly happy with a tattoo machine like I am with this machine. The control is all yours with this machine and has the perfect balance to have all the power you could ever need to tattoo with.
This Machine is a blending of Old School tattoo MOJO and space aged Super High precision CNC Machining and NERD like Techinical applied electrical science Joined together to bring you what I believe to be the Perfect Tattoo Machine.
I will add this one thing , if you decide to pick one or a few up please for love of christ be gentile with them. Like all of the machines I build they are precision made and require to be loved and cared for , and if you do that you can bet your ass, Feldman Made machines to work perfectly day in and day out for life.
We Hope our Product Description is gives you the best Feel for what to expect when buying - Feldman MFG. - But if we left any thing out please do not hesitate to contact us and we will get back to you ASAP.